Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Mornin'! Good Mornin'! It's Time To Start The Day...

Nothing like waking up to Gene Kelly singing!  It's how I like to wake my little guy every morning. :)

Speaking of mornings...we are leaving for Savannah in a few minutes and I'm letting you all know, with much dismay, that I may not be blogging recipes until Monday, March 28th.  If I see something fancy over at Paula Deane's restaurant that doesn't include dairy, meat (or BUTTER), then I will send a blog about it!

In the meantime, please re-visit my past recipes to tide you over during my mini-vacation.  John, Diego and I will be exploring the historical city and I'll be sure to add some pics upon my return!

Remember, prayer is an important part of Lent...so pray for us to have a save trip! ;)

- Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment