Sunday, April 17, 2011

Καλω Αναστασι! Happy Palm Sunday!

We had a wonderful Palm Sunday service at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral this morning.  It was beautiful.  Friday night, after Greek school, we gathered with the rest of the Church to make palms for today.  It was so much fun chatting with everyone and catching up.  Today was even better because we got to sit down to a lovely fish luncheon in the dining hall after Church..and I didn't have to cook! ;)-

I hope you all had a blessed morning service and continue on as we begin Holy Week.  I will not be blogging this week as I'm devoting my time to the Church and to those in need.  I hope that this Lenten blog has helped you during your fast and I pray that God keep you as we draw nearer to celebrating His resurrection.

Καλω Αναστασι!

-Ελισαβετ

No comments:

Post a Comment